“P.S.T. PROFESSIONAL SECURITY TRAINING” was established in 2012 and is based in Athens. The founder and PST/CEO, Mr. George Keramidas, Business Security advisor and former head of In House Security Divisions of Greek and foreign businesspeople.
P.S.T. was established with a vision. This vision embodies the MISSION of P.S.T: that is to say the realization of important work, for the upgrade of the provision of private security services of in the Country and averting dangerous situations.
Its Policy is the framework of the Statement of Principles in order to achieve the mission and the commitment that these principles will be observed to the letter. In particular, they concern the assistance of “Company Customer” as well as the security professional as an individual, so that he/she can advance to a level of being at the forefront. Thus, the former ensures its survival, its business continuity, but also its growth, handling problems flawlessly, critical problems, problems leading to precarious predicaments, but also crises and to exploit opportunities. The latter, the professional, advances professionally. All these is in accordance with the framework of Legislation, the Obligations of article of 4 of Law 3707/2008, as it replaced the same article of N.2518/1997 (basic Law) and of the Respect of Constitutionally guaranteed Rights of Man.
The STRATEGY for the accomplishment of the mission but also the statements of the policy is the focus on the objective and on the successful and fast processes. The former and latter are achieved as follows:
- 1. Organized Structure
- 2. The most suitable personnel (Staff) that possesses the essential authorizations and certifications, internationally.
- 3. Strategy for the achievement of the Objective Aim at the smallest cost.
- 4. Tactics Systems. So that the strategy is materialized with the suitable preparatory work and with the “sets” of actions, that comprise the tactics (Model of critical events for the trainings, which are of the informal sector according to paragraph 5 of article 2 of N.3879/2010, for Life Long Learning, Mentoring founded on the best practices, which were developed by the University of WISCONSIN, as well as UNISA University, Permanent Team of Handling of Crises/Crisis Management, Drafting of the MASTER PLAN for your company).
- 5.Style. All the offered advisory services and trainings are offered skillfully through the path of transformative knowledge.
- 6. Coordinated Objectives having as first priority the reduction of uncertainty and the contribution το Anti-Crime Policy, according to the Directive of 19/1987 of the Council of Europe.
- 7. Dexterities and Skills of the team of Advisers and our Collaborators: proven, recognized by Greek and International Organisations and, moreover, tried in practice with exceptional results, including the reviews from the publications and the statements in Conferences. They concern issues of Risk Management, Security Management, Safety Management and Managing of the all aforementioned, that is to say the art of application in the field of theoretical knowledge that the first offer and that constitute developments of Management.
The aim of the company is to transfer the many years of experience of its instructors to those that wish to occupy themselves professionally in the Sector of Safety.
P.S.T. is innovational in the sector of V.I.P. PROTECTION as well, with the training of S.M.A.R.T. Security Escorts, but also with the pioneering SECURITY COACHING program, on an individual and group level. P.S.T. and its Advisory team, collaborate with multinational groups and Greek businessmen, protecting, with specialized plans and Security Plans both them and the viability of their companies and their competitiveness.
Our services are further addressed to also all those who wish to become professionals, in the Security Industry as it is termed internationally, and play a leading role in the sector of Security, as well as professionals of the sector who wish to upgrade their knowledge, and Directors of Security and Security Advisors of Enterprises that wish to acquire specialised knowledge, ensuring at the same time progress and duration in their career. These services may also be of use to Legal Advisors of Enterprises and Postgraduate Students of Criminology and Doctoral Candidate, the subjects of whose diplomatic work or theses appertain to this area.